Relovisor was selected to plan and manage the relocation of Commonwealth Corporation’s office. The nonprofit agency was looking to transition into a more collaborative environment in their new office space located in Boston, MA.
Project was completed on time and under initial budget.
Scope of Services
- Project Consulting & Management
- Creation of Vendor RFP’s and Vendor Walk-throughs
- Vendor Selection and Contract Management
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- On Site Project Management
- Server Room Relocation
- Decommissioning and Disposal
- Post Move Support
13,000 SF – 11,000 SF
- Total Project Savings $19,000
- Identified a multi-vendor solution to save on union labor cost and using the RFP process and clearly defined scope.
- Implemented multi-phase approach for the move to save on OT hours
- Accommodated last minute mini-moves and packing support requests from client by utilizing vendor relationships.
- Saved 120 management & supervisory hours allowing the person in charge of the move to focus on his primary job responsibilities.