Our team was selected to plan and manage the relocation of Big Lots Corporate Headquarters from an outdated facility attached to their main distribution center to a brand-new office building they constructed across town.
Our role involved consulting and project management services related to the move of staff, technology and selected contents. This project required significant cooperation and collaboration with the general contractor and chosen vendors to ensure the schedule was maintained so the client could move during a very specific set of dates in the least disruptive manner possible.
We successfully ensured the project was completed on time and under budget with no loss of productivity and zero downtime to Big Lots!
Scope of Services
- Project Consulting & Management based on a flat fee
- Move Budget Assessment
- Project Scheduled and Coordination
- On Site Project Management
- Procurement of Used Office Furniture
- Creation of RFP’s Management of Vendor tours and receipt of bids, Vendor selection and contract management for commercial moving services, PC and IT move support services.
- On Site project management of a 3-phased relocation project from multi buildings at origin to a single destination facility.
190,000 SF – 250,000 SF